Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tia Karen is here :)

Aunty Karen has arrived and the kids love her! So far she has been to a lot of parks, eaten a lot of corn and got sunburned! She did a little shopping at the thrift store for us and brought a huge suitcase full of goodies. Won't have to buy clothes for Ramon and Carla for a few years! She is staying for a month....we hope she stays longer!


Carla looks like a bit of a red-head here.








Guayabana

Cucunuba....old colonial town.




Trying to keep up to mom and Tia Karen.


Wowee, what a view!








Train ride to the underground salt cathedral.




Choo wooooo.....Ramon's 1st train ride.




Mom showing off Carla to the class.






















Isn't he a lucky boy :)


Which one of us gets to kiss Ramon?








I love my tia!


My first ride in the baby jogger. Would be nice if my brother washed it after he finished using it!




Peek a boo.....


Here I am!



No comments: