Sunday, September 19, 2010

7th year of teaching

I'm just having too much fun :) Should have become a teacher 25 years ago! Now can I subtract some years from my soon to be 48? 17 left to so called retirement...should keep me busy and active for a few years yet to come! "I'm feelinng volcanic everything is alright"...who sings that song? Ah well...when you're feeling good, you gotta go for it.


Great climate...no AC or heating...plenty of light.









And with a full time teacher assistant, we sure can do alot more with the 19 kids!
The British System is finally switching to a more unit/inquiry/cross-curricular approach...so things are even more exciting this year, especially with an involved and dedicated group of parents to help out and bring their expertise into the classroom.

No comments: