Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What we did on our Christmas holiday 2009-10

Well our holidays are now more about the kids than cycling or climbing in some exotic locale. Maria’s family came to visit us (Except for Hector and family who were sick with the flu). It’s really difficult to post under every picture, so here is a list of what we did, describing from top to bottom.
1. Grew my 1st new top tooth!
2. Went shopping.
3. Had dad suck my big toe
4. Played in the hot springs.
5. Watched llamas.
6. Saw some hot flowers
7. And some other funny flowers
8. I just love doggies!
9. Saw some of historic Quito
10. Played a game with my brother
11. Went hiking above our house….that’s Cayambe volcano in the background….it’s right on the equator!
12. My best pal Mafe!
13. Dad got a prize from a famous Ecuadorian runner, named Silvio Guerra. For pushing us kids in a 10km race he won dinner for 4 at a local restaurant.
14. Hanging out with my cool $114 shades that mom won for me in a race.
15. More shopping
16. Siesta time!
17. Mommy’s babies
18. More hiking
19. Me in my little bear suit.
20. More hot springs
21. Hiking in the Amazon rain forest
22. Playing with my 2 girlfriends in the tree house.
23. Me and my tio Carlos
24. Ramon’s 3rd birthday party
25. Me and dad
26. Tia Vilma and Carolina
27. My dad thinks he’s an explorer…but with us two kids he only gets to explore the inside of a mall these days.
28. My new red dress.
29. Our Christmas tree
30. Building a tree house with dad
31. Ditto
32. My new swing
33. That’s me, Carla
34. My tricycle
35. Camping with dad overnight in the front yard.



































No comments: