Friday, February 17, 2012

Airports

Just another sign of old age...reflecting back on the number of airports I've been to. Back in 91 when I got my pilots licence, all I wanted to do was look out the window and oggle at the scenery, rather than pay attention to all the controls in the 172 Cessna/Bugsmasher. And to this day, I always book a window seat. Next destination?...Calgary/Kelowna most likely.

Montreal
Dawson Creek
Vancouver
Calgary
Toronto
Halifax
Kelowna

NYC
LA
Chicago
Atlanta
Miami
Houston
Dallas
Salt Lake

Ixtapa
Guadalajara
Puerto Vallarta

Guatemala City
Panama City

Bogota
Pasto
Santa Marta
Cali
Cucuta

Quito
Lima
Santiago
La Paz

Melbourne
Suva Fiji
Aukland
Honolulu

Harbin
Bejing
Changsha
Ligiang
Kunming

London
Amsterdam
Zurich
Frankfurt
Paris
Rome

Benghazi
Tripoli
Cairo
Nairobi
Amaan
Istanbul
Dubai

No comments: